Sunday, November 27, 2011

JOURNAL PERSPECTIVE OF A PERPETRATOR

December 11, 1938
    This morning I woke up ready to captivate another town.  I knew this town would be fun because rumor had it that it was filled with kids and any good soldier knows that kids are the easiest to capture due to the fact that they most likely won’t fight back.  As I put on my uniform preparing myself for the day ahead thoughts are running through my head.  Mainly of how many houses we are going to over take today.  I eat breakfast then walk outside to see what the weather is like.  Its another cold morning and I make sure I grab another jacket and wait outside waiting for the giant tank to come get me so we can be on our way.  I wait for 10 minutes and I see the tank come up to my house.  I get in and say hi to my fellow colleagues and we are on our way.  The ride lasted about 30 minutes because we had to cross Germany’s boarder into another country.  As we get closer the lieutenant gave us a pep talk and we were ready to go.  We were invading houses for 5 hours straight every house has people in them.  We could definitely say it was  successful day.  The only thing that was disappointing to every solider that day was that their were no children in any of the houses.  During our lunch break we all talked about what we have witnessed so far and everyone was in aw how every house contained no children.  We all agreed that we weren't going crazy and that this neighborhood was supposed to have a lot of kids.  1-3 kids per house to be exact.  We got back to work and invaded more houses and still no kids.  At the end of the day there were still no kids and we were all getting really suspicious.  Non of us knew where the children went and when we all read the review of the neighborhood and amounts of people per house and age again we were all stumped.  We couldn’t figure it out.  How could so many kids just disappear from their houses?  I went home that night still trying to figure it out but I could not figure it out.  Even as I conclude yet another journal entry I can not figure out where all the towns kids have gone.  I hope tomorrow is a better day and this neighborhood is also supposed to have a lot of kids also.

No comments:

Post a Comment